Friday, August 06, 2004

 

Dinner Companions

A traditional blogger post, the ideal dinner companions. Obviously, I'd like to break bread with folks like Ronald Reagan, Abraham Lincoln, Mark Twain , Winston Churchill and Leonardo Da Vinci, but I thought I'd throw a couple of other interesting folks into the mix:

And speaking of William M. Gaines, I had a brief e-mail exchange with Eugene Volokh on Berlin vs. EC Publications as it related to the "This Land Is Your Land" flap, and Mr. Volokh's opinion was that while Berlin was an interesting case, he wasn't sure whether it would survive the Supreme Court's ruling in Campbell vs. Acuff-Rose, the 2 Live Crew parody of Roy Orbison's "Pretty Woman". I'll defer to his expertise.



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search