Tuesday, November 23, 2004

 

In The "Feh, Spit" Department

Courtesy of Little Green Footballs, we find the BBC is reporting on Islam Awareness Week.

In the Blinding Glimpse of The Obvious Department, we note that we've only been too aware of them for years. There's a tiny bit of urban renewal going on at the intersection of Liberty, Church and West Streets in Lower Manhattan thanks to them (cue the Tom Lehrer song "like the widows and cripples in old London town, who owe their large pensions to....)

If perhaps it was Islam Wariness Week, I might participate.

I should note that on the occasion of Arafat's (Y''S) assuming room temperature, I recalled that my childhood clergyman's son (also a clergyman) was a passenger on one of the hijacked jets that were blown up in 1970. I remembered seeing him embraced by his father on his arrival back at JFK on the local news. And I also remembered that these swine wouldn't let such a reunion happen nowadays. I get the chills still thinking about it....

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search