Saturday, November 06, 2004

 

Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies

For a day that's supposed to be a day of rest, today sure as heck isn't. Lots of running around to various activities and events, I'll probably be totally wiped out by 6, which is when we're going to leave to go to a local charity shindig.

In other news, we categorically deny that Arafat is dead.

(I haven't had my coffee yet, so I couldn't find a good Chevy Chase Weekend Update image. I know, lame...)

Since everyone else has a Dead Pool going on Arafat, I say let's get a money pool going on. How much does he actually have stashed? Gotta figure the only reason they're stalling is to do a "Weekend At Bernies" in front of some Bahnhofstrasse gnomes who wouldn't let a pfenning out of their tight little hands without the old bastard's approval.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search