Wednesday, March 02, 2005

 

Still In One Piece

Made it through my outpatient procedure with flying colors. Some soreness afterwards, but to be expected. Doc says I should be functioning at my normal quasi-normal level in a few days. Obviously well enough to post, although I probably won't be back until the weekend. No complaints at all, save for the usual trouble getting the IV in (took 'em two tries, but it felt like they were using a knitting needle). Great anesthesiologist though (really nice guy), even though it was supposed to be conscious sedation I slept through it like a baby, and woke up just as I rolled out to recovery. And kudos to my doctor, a real gentleman who really inspires confidence, and has a great sense of humor.

Let me go enjoy the painkillers.....

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search