Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

A Value-Subtracted Post

RIP Terri Schiavo. Presumably the posturing will continue from all concerned parties, however, I doubt the affair could've been handled any more distastefully than it was.

Administrivia continues to consume the day, however, it hasn't turned out to be as odious as I predicted. The true stress comes back on Monday, full force...

Since I have three relatively urgent things to do in addition to the administrivia, I shall be somewhat loquacious tomorrow instead of today. Depending on my mood, I might even try to be funny - I did manage to be somewhat believable in one April Fool's prank some years ago, but it would be incredibly tasteless now to repeat same (don't even ask why).

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search