Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

Short Shrift Thursday

Project kickoff meetings today and tomorrow, so little bandwidth for posting.

Perhaps DLA is affecting Quicken's interface with the XP CD Burning Wizard, so I'll test that out after the kickoff meeting and reading the load of documentation I need to absorb.

Odds are I'm going to order Pinnacle 9 with the goodies pack. Less than half the price of Ulead, and I know the UI already. A couple of very cool canned menus that will work well with my upcoming video projects.

Big revisions to my band's set list over the last couple of days, plus a personnel change. That should make for some interesting rehearsals the next couple of weekends. Oh well, at least they're all songs I want to play....

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search