Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

A building has integrity just like a man. And just as seldom.

The incessant parade of meetings continues unabated today, so little time for posting.

Took another listen to Mars Volta while in the car this AM, and there was some interesting stuff, sort of like a cross between King Crimson and Pink Floyd (albeit with one extremely annoying keyboard riff that sounded sort of like Daryl Hooper crossed with Keith Emerson - Hooper of course being the keyboardist for The Seeds, who used the "Pushin' Too Hard" riff in every other song they ever cut). One very interesting song sung mostly in Spanish, but the lyrics were pretty rough - I caught a line in there about "I'd like to kill you" and something about "my ass". I suppose I'll finish it soon...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati search